Monday, January 28, 2008

Happy Sad Day

So today is a happy day. It's the day of my birth!! yaya....okay enough about me for now. Today is also a very very sad day. My 360 gave me the rings of death. Yes folks.....the RED RINGS OF DEATH! At first the system locked up. It kept locking up every 2 minutes. I tried everything from taking out the cd to removing the hard drive. Unfortunately she just kept freezing.... I called XBOX and paid for a repair. They are sending me a box and will fix the thing. Good thing happened when I went to take the cd out to prepare it for shipping....I got the red rings. So people are wondering why I might be happy. If you see the red rings, microsoft will replace the xbox for free. This is a common problem and luckily they are smart to fix it. This means i will get my payment back! Whoohoo. Unfortunately I will have to wait a while to play :( Booooo but it's cool. So you see, it was both a Happy and a sad day. Things eventually went my way. Sweeeeet

2 Comments:

At 7:19 PM , Blogger Dan said...

Hey man!

Happy Birthday! We share the same month...Yay to us.

Anyways, thanks for stopping by, too bad about your Xbox. Hope the new one comes soon.

As for my test. I went overboard with the lip sync, I gotta simplify that as well as the mug placement. THEN hopefully I'll have something reel worthy.

Anyways, hope you had a good birthday.

Talk to you soon

Dan

 
At 7:10 PM , Blogger Mentalray said...

Hey thanks Dan! Happy birthday to you too haha! Yeah I should hopefully get the xbox in the next few weeks. I don't know how long I can go without it :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home