Thursday, March 22, 2007

Mother** board!

Yep so my motherboard has passed on to the other side. I speak to you via the wifes computer. Luckily i looked at a receipt from a while back and realized that I purchased a 3 year warrenty at that time!!! Good going Ray! I love the warrenty :) So in about a week or two I should be fully back online. In other news, I just got my new HDTV! I love that bad boy. It plays HD like no other. Playing the xbox is just awesome :D I will also be gone for the end of this month. Me and the wife plan to take a short vacation together out of NY. That's all for now.

1 Comments:

At 5:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

From the moment the first Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door "coupe" was introduced to the public, other German luxury automakers hit the drafting board. According to the German auto experts at AutoBild, Audi is just over a year away from unleashing its own cleverly packaged sedan.
carwadontester981

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home