Thursday, March 09, 2006

Animation Mentor

So as you may or may not know, I've been attending the animation mentor online school. I made the decision to attend the school for many reasons. First, I'm a firm believer that you can always learn something new. Second, It's founded and run by the top animators in the industry. Third, It's a great way to get inspired by hanging around other people who are just as passionate as you. I think the school is awesome, I've learned so much and met so many cool people. I've had three awesome mentors so far: Randy Haycock- Disney animator for a million years from aladin to chicken little. Justin Barrett - Friend and Reel FX awesome animator and supervising animator. Currently I have Kyle Clark- VP of production at Reel FX. Kyle has done it all, from Sony to ILM and now Reel FX. He's an awesome mentor and a really cool guy. All of my mentors have great eyes for animation and are very inspiring people. I'm glad that I've decided to join this fun community of animators and I hope that everyone reaches there dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home